Programmable thermostats can save you even more with improved energy savings, home comfort and peace of mind that your equipment is operating at peak efficiency.
• Improper installation of a central air conditioner can result in leaky ducts and low airflow
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
When you work with Deluxe-Air, your installation is backed with a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee. That means:
• If you are not totally satisfied with the performed service work, Deluxe-Air will make things right—or we will refund your service call fee.
• On installation work, Deluxe-Air will satisfy any material or workmanship issues, or we will remove the installed equipment and refund your money
• Our expert staff is always on hand to answer all of your air conditioning and heating system installation questions. We’ll guide you through the process of choosing a type and size of air conditioning system that will be perfectly suited to your needs and the layout of your home.
• Air Conditioner Options
o Ductless Split Air Conditioning Systems
o Packaged Air Conditioning Systems
o Central Air Conditioning Systems
Air Conditioning Replacement
Sometimes it’s easy to tell that your air conditioning system needs to be replaced. If it’s too damaged to repair or if the repairs would cost more than a new system, that’s certainly the best option to pursue.
if you’ve been calling frequently for repairs lately, you should probably start looking for a replacement system. Even if the repairs are usually minor, the repeated costs you’re incurring will really start to add up over time. Plus, you’ll probably have to replace your system relatively soon anyway. So why keep paying to fix it?
Having a more energy efficient replacement installed means that you’ll be saving a good chunk on your energy bills as well.
• Whether it’s a mini-split system or a full removal and replacement of a large central air conditioning system, we have the technicians and the tools to get the job done.
So no matter what stage of the process you’re in, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re always glad to answer your questions and help you make informed decisions about your air conditioning needs. And if you do decide it’s time for a replacement, we can handle that too.
Air Conditioning Installation
Air Conditioner Options
Air Conditioner Options
Our expert staff is always on hand to answer all of your air conditioning system installation questions. We’ll guide you through the process of choosing a type and size of air conditioning system that will be perfectly suited to your needs and the layout of your home.
Ductless Split Air Conditioning Systems
• Ductless, mini-split-system heat pumps (mini splits) make good retrofit add-ons to houses with “non-ducted” heating systems, such as hydronic (hot water heat), radiant panels, and space heaters (wood, kerosene, propane). They can also be a good choice for room additions where extending or installing distribution ductwork is not feasible, and very efficient new homes that require only a small space conditioning system.
• If you are building an addition or doing a major remodel and your home does not have heating and cooling ducts, a ductless mini-split heat pump may be a cost-effective, energy-efficient choice.
• The compact and versatile nature of ductless split and mini–split air conditioning systems has helped them to increase rapidly in popularity recently. They consist of an outdoor compressor unit and an indoor, wall–mounted unit that are connected to each other by a refrigerant line. Through this line, the compressor is able to provide coolant to the indoor unit, which then takes in room air, cools it and recirculates it throughout the room.
Packaged Air Conditioning Systems
• If you already have ducts installed, however, or if your home is large enough and want to install a new system, you may be happier with a packaged air conditioning system.
• Deluxe-Air will recommend (based in an extensive test) a custom air quality solution that take the edge of any air quality issues in your indoor environment.
• These systems also include an outdoor compressor, but it actually circulates cooled air directly through the duct system of your home. Packaged air conditioning systems are quite effective for moderate to large homes.
Central Air Conditioning Systems