HEATING REPLACEMENT & NEW INSTALLATIONS
Lower Heating Bills
Improved Home Comfort
Better Indoor Air Quality
* Single and two-stage burner operation and two-speed, variable, and modulated fan operation are a couple of the choices you’ll face when considering a furnace replacement.
* These can help boost efficiency and comfort as well. They’re based on the fact that your furnace is usually in one of two modes: playing catchup and heating a cold house, or maintaining a comfortable temperature for you.
* The two-stage burner can “pour on the coals” so to speak and burn fuel at a high rate to allow your heating system to warm the house quickly, then fall back to a lower level or “cruise mode” to keep you comfortable.
* You won’t waste energy or cycling over a wide range of temperatures as it provides bursts of heat and lets your home cool a bit before repeating.
* The selection of fan speeds is designed to perform a similar function, fine-tuning your home’s temperature, with modulated fan speed usually the most precise and energy-efficient.